Why Choose Us ?
New Stock of Jinko 650 Watt Panels !!
GET YOUR QUOTATIONS NOW ! !
We are Running NEW CUSTOMER discount. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED !!
Misaf Energy has NO ties with Mr. Khurram Khurshidi and Mr. Faizan Silat
Misaf Energy signed 100 KW Solar Power EPC
Solar Powered Street Lights by MISAF ENERGY
- Energy crisis fuels renewables boom: IEAThe energy crisis is fuelling an acceleration of the rollout of renewable power, raising hopes for efforts to meet ambitious targets against global warming, the International Energy Agency said Tuesday. Total renewables capacity worldwide is set to almost double in the next five years and overtake coal as the largest source of electricity generation by […]
- Energy security, climate change and geopoliticsThere is no question that the energy crisis has forced governments to reconsider their priorities, with climate change dropping down the list. Energy security is now prioritised and government actions reflect this, even in Europe. That has been reinforced by the final deal reached at COP27. It also explains why COP27 made so little progress […]
- European Gas Consumption Is 24% Below The Five-Year AverageIn November, Europe’s natural gas demand was 24% lower than the five-year average for the month, largely due to reduced industrial demand amid high prices. The lower gas consumption could be good news for European governments and utilities scrambling to ensure enough gas supply throughout this winter and possibly have some left in storage to […]
- BOEM opens auction for California offshore wind rightsThe California sale could test industry appetite for investing in floating offshore wind technology.
- Feds to update solar development rules for western public landsBLM is considering adding more states, adjusting exclusion criteria and seeking to identify new or expanded areas to prioritize solar deployment.
- ZincFive closes funding roundThe company traces its technology to the early 1900s and early patented work on nickel-zinc batteries by Thomas Edison.