Why Choose Us ?
Solar Powered Street Lights by MISAF ENERGY
Misaf Energy signed 100 KW Solar Power EPC
GET YOUR QUOTATIONS NOW ! !
We are Running NEW CUSTOMER discount. FIRST COME FIRST SERVED !!
Misaf Energy has NO ties with Mr. Khurram Khurshidi and Mr. Faizan Silat
New Stock of Jinko 650 Watt Panels !!
- B2B barter trade mechanism: MoC empowered to impose conditions, curbsCommerce Ministry has been empowered to impose country or commodity specific conditions or restrictions for imports/ exports of goods under the B2B Barter Trade Mechanism, official sources told Business Recorder. Sharing the details, sources said that pursuant to the decision of the ECC/ Cabinet, Commerce Ministry issued SRO 484(1) 2022 and SRO 485(1)/2022 on April 1, […]
- Minister inaugurates gas transmission projectMinister of Energy (Petroleum Division) Senator Dr Musadik Malik inaugurated gas transmission project in District Hafizabad. Special Assistant to Prime Minister on Interior and Legal Affairs Attaullah Tarar, former Member of National Assembly Saira Afzal Tarar, Shahid Hussain Bhatti and SNGPL Managing Director Ali J Hamdani were also present on the occasion. The project which […]
- Petroleum products prices seen jumping post rupee devaluationPetroleum prices would increase massively in the next fortnightly review, even without a spike in levy and sales tax, as the government aims to please the International Monetary Fund (IMF), The News learnt on Friday. Information gathered from the country’s oil sector showed that the massive depreciation of rupee against the dollar in the last […]
- Meta agrees to buy environmental attributes from Texas solar projectA proposed 175 MW battery energy storage facility at the same location is listed on ERCOT interconnection planning documents.
- New York sees record demand in latest offshore wind solicitationThe third solicitation will expand New York’s existing 4,300 MW portfolio which currently consists of five offshore wind projects.
- Community solar: Can California get it right this time?California is a leader in the energy transition. But even the most mature solar market in the U.S. hasn't always gotten it right.